Nancy Rankin Retirement Celebration
- When: Sunday, June 3, 2018, 4:00pm
- Program begins in the Sanctuary at 4:00pm; Food & fellowship will immediately follow in the Fellowship Center
- Where: Christ United Methodist Church (Greensboro)
- 410 North Holden Road, Greensboro, NC 27410
Here are a couple of ways that you can help us celebrate & honor Nancy:
- Write a note/letter/card of appreciation & well wishes to Nancy. Please send or bring those to the district office so that we will receive them by May 22nd. You can mail them to us at: Northern Piedmont District Office, PO Box 4523, Greensboro, NC 27404-4523.
- We want to present Nancy with a gift from the clergy and laity of the Northern Piedmont District. Nancy has a passion for congregational vitality, and we want to make a gift in her honor to be used for continuing the work of congregational vitality right here in the Northern Piedmont District. And, as she and Terry will be beginning a new part of their life journey together, we just might find another way or two to celebrate them with our expression of love!
- If you and/or your church would like to participate in a love offering, make checks payable to Northern Piedmont District and send them to us by May 22nd. Mail your checks to: Lynne Gilbert, Northern Piedmont District, PO Box 4523, Greensboro, NC 27404-4523
Help us spread the word by sharing this information with your congregation. If you want to share something in print, we have prepared a 1/2 sheet flyer. Click here to download a PDF of that flyer.
We look forward to a great celebration honoring Nancy and hope that you will plan to join us on Sunday afternoon, June 3rd, at 4:00pm!
The Northern Piedmont District Superintendency Committee